WE'RE HIRING! Investment Team Associate
Wednesday 30 November, 2016
Who are we?
Based in London Victoria, True Capital is a retail and consumer sector specialist private equity firm. We invest in uniquely positioned businesses with an ability to deliver sustainable growth. We have built a unique ecosystem, which includes TrueStart, our own sector-specific innovation Hub. Our team includes individuals with a breadth of skillsets, who together have deep experience as operational executives, advisers and investors within the retail and consumer industries.
What’s the opportunity?
Joining the team will provide you with the opportunity to participate fully in all stages of the deal process. Responsibilities include:
- Sourcing deal opportunities
- Developing financial models
- Performing valuation analyses
- Diligencing of potential investments
- Intimate involvement in deal execution
- Active involvement in managing portfolio companies, both operationally and strategically
- Participation in wider True Group business development including all aspects of TrueStart, our seed fund and consumer / retail accelerator.
Who are we looking for?
Candidates should have the following experience:
- 4 years+ experience within Private Equity or M&A
- Experience in the consumer / retail sectors would be a preference
- Entrepreneurial or operational experience also favourable
Minimum educational requirements required:
- Excellent marks and a Bachelor degree from a top university
- Preferably MS/MBA in Finance or professional qualification (e.g. CFA, ACA) preferable
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to: